Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First post of a brand new blog!

Some of you may know me from my other knitting blog over at Livejournal, which I thought no one read till a random person actually commented. But I've decided that its time that I actually got a real blog, where I can post about my knitting, crafting, and other day-to-day ramblings. If you want to catch up on what I've been doing lately, check out the link above. I'll probably keep that site running with similar things to what I post here, but this one will be where I will try to focus my attention.

To get started I'll introduce myself with this little mini-survey I totally just made up off the top of my head.

Name: Rachael
Age: 18
Occupation: Student at University of Maryland fulltime
Server at an old folks home, web designer, writer, photographer and editor part time
Kids: None
SO: None
Pets: A chocolate lab named Snickers who lives back at home with my parents, who you will see pop up in pictures occasionally, and a few fish, which probably don't look so good in knit objects...
Major in College: Art Studio, hopefully with a focus in photography
Favorite Color: Blue, green, purple
Favorite Season: Autumn
Favorite Drink: When its cold: hot tea or mulled apple cider. When its warm: Margaritas or Coke Zero
Favorite Food: This is going to be a weird one... Oranges with salt on them
Favorite Music: I'm a big Musical person, but I also like indie and alt rock, classical music, and Jimmy Buffett!
Websites Visited most often: Facebook, Craftster, Ravelry, Livejournal, and a number of fan sites
Crafts I do: Knitting, sewing, drawing, jewelry making, candle making, and I've dabbled in some others
Crafts I want to Learn: crocheting, screenprinting, and basically anything else out there. I want to learn it all
Favorite TV/Movies: Firefly/Serenity, Star Wars, Supernatural, Heroes, Criminal Minds, Psych, Monk, Harry Potter, LOTR, Big Bang Theory, How I met Your Mother, All the CSIs and Law and Orders, Cloverfield
Favorite Books: His Dark Materials, Twilight, Harry Potter, Ghost Road Blues, Wicked Lovely, anything Mary Higgins Clark, Poison Study, most fantasy books.
Things On my Needles right now: Central Park Hoodie, Harry Potter Ravenclaw scarf, Harry Potter Book!ravenclaw scarf

If you read this, feel free to comment in return with the same survey. I want to meet the people who read the blogs!

Not What else to put right now, but I'm very excited for this!

No comments: